Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Addison's "artwork"

After putting Addison down for her nap yesterday I went downstairs and found a pencil sitting at the end of the stairs, along with some of Addison's toys.  I picked up the pencil thinking to myself, "I better pick this up before she decides to write on something."  As I was heading back upstairs a little while later I saw some writing on the wall where the pencil was!  Then, I looked up the stairs and saw another "drawing"...and another...and another!



I guess that's what I get for working in my craft room while assuming she's playing...hehe!  :)

2 comments:

Cakalaky said...

Haha, at least it wasn't a marker!

Jon and Trisha said...

Very true! Funny thing is...she has a bunch of markers that sit out on her table downstairs all the time and she has never drawn on anything but her paper with them. Guess a pencil is different :)