So my goal was to write down what Caden is up to at every 1 month birthday. I got up to 2 months, but when the 3rd month came around, I kept putting it off and telling myself that I'll remember what he's up to when I get the chance to write it down. Now, Caden is 4 months old and I never wrote down anything about 3 months and if I don't do it soon, I'll forget about the 4th month too! So, believe it or not, I haven't written down anything yet, so you're not going to get to read it on the blog this time. I just thought I'd post some pictures I took while we were playing outside the other day. Once I get Caden's 4 month pictures taken, I'll post those along with his monthly update :)
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment