We carved our pumpkins on Friday night. Right away, I knew what Addison's should be...Diego, or as she says, "e-oh". She has been obsessed with anything Diego and could watch "Go Diego Go" all day long if allowed :) So, she was pretty excited to see him going onto her pumpkin!
She wasn't too sure what to think of the stuff inside!
She only touched it with a spoon. Chunny purposely dropped some of the insides onto her hand and right away she wanted it wiped off!
She sat there for a long time just scooping it up :)
Her daddy patiently carved the pumpkin for her! I was expecting to have to finish it, but he did it all :)
I tried just carving the top layer of the pumpkin without actually cutting through it. It actually turned out better than I thought it would!
Of course we couldn't get Addison to look at the camera, but she loves her Diego pumpkin. Today when we were in the car leaving for church, she pointed out the window and said with excitement "e-oh!!!"
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment