So the other day, I walked outside to help Chunny with something for just a minute. When I came back in, this is what I found....
Addison was standing there with the bread bag, and as I walked up to her, I found she had 4 pieces of bread stacked up on her little table! It had bites taken out of it!
So then she picked it up and started walking around with it. It was so funny/cute that I couldn't punish her, so instead I got Chunny to come in and see. He got the video camera out and caught her in action...I'll try to post that later!
Then she climbed up on the chair and just chomped away at her bread!
As Chunny and I were laughing and talking about it, we also found some more bread with bites taken out of it...haha!
She then lined up the bread...
I let her keep 1 piece to eat and saved the rest for later. Once she was done, she went right back to playing :)
Now, when she thinks I'm not paying enough attention to her, she'll go to the drawer and get the bread out. She's wasted almost an entire loaf of bread! I think it's time to baby-proof that drawer or put the bread somewhere else!



No comments:
Post a Comment