Today, I walked into the kitchen to see she found another place to climb in....the cabinet! It's really deep because it's in a corner, so there was plenty of room for her to play. I knew it was only a matter of time before she climbed inside since she tries to open any cabinet door she can! I designated a cabinet just to her so she can play :)
Friday, September 4, 2009
Climbing
Addison loves to climb! She always tries to get on the couches, but is still a little too small to do it herself. When we put her up there she'll just play and play :) The other day, she figured out how to get on her rocking chair in her room. She is so happy when she gets on there and she'll try to rock it :)

Today, I walked into the kitchen to see she found another place to climb in....the cabinet! It's really deep because it's in a corner, so there was plenty of room for her to play. I knew it was only a matter of time before she climbed inside since she tries to open any cabinet door she can! I designated a cabinet just to her so she can play :)


Today, I walked into the kitchen to see she found another place to climb in....the cabinet! It's really deep because it's in a corner, so there was plenty of room for her to play. I knew it was only a matter of time before she climbed inside since she tries to open any cabinet door she can! I designated a cabinet just to her so she can play :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment