Monday, March 16, 2009

Yay for warm weather!

Since the weather was so nice today, Addison got to experience her first day outside! First Addison and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was nice to get out and not be cooped up in the house all day! Addison liked looking around at everything and didn't even make a sound. She was just taking it all in! :) Then when Chunny got home we went for a bike ride. I got to ride my new bike that I got for my birthday and Addison got to ride in her new baby seat! She really liked that too! Afterwards we sat Addison down in the grass so she could check it out. She just kept touching it and was concentrating so much on it that she wouldn't even look up at us for pictures :) We're looking forward to an even warmer day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cakalaky said...

Yea I am going to be posting some pics of Truen being outside. It was so fun watching play and explore since it was all new to him. Good times!