At 5 months Addison:
-is starting to get her first tooth. We just noticed this morning that you can feel a little bit of the tooth.
-is not a big fan of playing Peek-A-Boo. She likes it at first and laughs, but after a couple times, she gets upset that I have left and gets a big pouty lip and starts to cry!
-has discovered that she likes to scream. She especially does it a lot when she's a little bit tired :)
-is getting much better at the whole hand-eye coordination and doesn't get frustrated nearly as easily when reaching for toys.
-does a good job sitting up in her high chair.
-has conquered eating rice cereal and carrots. I think green beans will be next :) Chunny says I have to try all the foods that I feed her, knowing that I don't like many vegetables, but I disagree!
-really wants to be able to sit up so she can play with her toys easily, but can't quite do it yet. She can hold herself up, but she just keeps falling to the side.
-usually talks to herself in her crib after she wakes up...very cute to listen to!!!
-makes many different sounds when talking.
-found her thumb...and we're not too happy about that! (although it's cute too!) She goes in spurts and some days she does it a lot and other days not at all.
-can somewhat walk while we hold onto her hands.
-puts anything in her mouth that she can get her hands on! We really have to watch out for what's on the table or in front of her!
-talks to herself while playing or sitting in the car, and not just when being
-likes to be swung and thrown up in the air!
-has grown enough hair in the back that it can be put in a pony tail :)
-would rather chew on the ribbon attached to her pacifier clip than the pacifier itself!
-usually fights sleeping and stiffens and straightens her body to keep from being lulled to sleep.
-is beginning to show such a personality!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment