1. Addison had her 4 month Dr. appointment today. She weighed in at almost 14 lbs. and is 25" long. She's still a little longer than average, but not as much as she was at her last appointment. She also had to get 2 shots today and did better than I expected. She didn't cry with the first shot and the 2nd made her cry for about 30 seconds, then she was fine! What a tough little girl! :)
2. I posted more pictures on Flickr. There's a link to the right that will take you there.
3. It seems like our blog is all about Addison these days...probably because there's not a whole lot else going on. But...our cabinets for the basement were ordered this week so we should be getting them in a couple weeks. We'll post pictures once they're in. I'm excited to get the cabinets, not because there will be a kitchen in the basement, but because 3 of them are going in my craft room! There's gonna be a long desk along one wall, then I'm gonna have a counter height table in the middle of the room also. We'll probably put some shelves in the closet for more storage. I'm looking forward to finally being able to unpack my scrapbook/art stuff so I don't have to dig through boxes to find things!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment